Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On a Discussion Board Post

Post: Okay ladies, my DD and I have almost made it to the one year mark EBF! And neither of us have any intention of quiting any time soon. But this is where my question comes in...I know there are lots of benefits in continuing past a year, but what are they? My hubby thinks it's "weird" to continue after she turns 1, so I really need to find some good solid info to show him why it's a GOOD thing! I will be doing some research on my own, but if you have any advice or info to share, I would really appreciate it! I can handle other people not appoving of my choice to continue, but I would really like my husband's support to continue at least! :)

Lactavist and Supermom Rebecca: Enough said!! So happy to see some people fighting for what they know is the right thing to do.  My favorite advice on this topic comes from Dr. Sears (I must meet this man someday).  http://www.parenting.com/article/ask-dr-sears-extended-breastfeeding----handling-the-criticism


No comments:

Post a Comment